Getting to Know Us
Visit Nolan Catholic
- 8th grade class Shadow Day visits (September – November)
- 7th grade VIK-A-THON (October 15, 2014)
- Parent Information Nights (October 22 and 28, 2014)
- Open House (November 16, 2014)
- Scheduled Family Tours by appointment
- Individual Shadow Day opportunities by appointment
- 6th Grade Musical (March 3, 2015)
Shadow Day Opportunities
A great way to experience Nolan Catholic is through a personal “Shadow Day” visit, allowing your student to experience the faith, academic, and social life of a Viking while partnering with a Nolan Catholic student. For details or to schedule a date, please contact Dr. John Shreve at 817-395-0245.
Prospective Parent Information Nights
Nolan Catholic High School will host admissions informational meetings for parents of eighth graders interested in attending Nolan Catholic. Meetings are Wednesday, Oct 22 and Tuesday, Oct 28, at 7 p.m., in the NCHS auditorium. NCHS administrators and students will be on hand to talk about NCHS, student life, academic programs, the admissions process, and tuition and financial aid options. No appointment or registration is necessary.
Sunday, November 16, 2014 (noon – 3 p.m.)