Getting to Know Us
Visit Nolan Catholic
- 8th grade class Shadow Day visits (September – November)
- Online application opens (September 2016)
- 7th grade VIK-A-THON (TBA)
- Parent Information Nights (October 19 and 27, 2016)
- Open House (December 4, 2016)
- Scheduled Family Tours by appointment
- Individual Shadow Day opportunities by appointment
- Spring Musical performed for 6th Graders (TBA)
Shadow Day Opportunities
A great way to experience Nolan Catholic is through a personal “Shadow Day” visit, allowing your student to experience the faith, academic, and social life of a Viking while partnering with a Nolan Catholic student. For details or to schedule a date, please contact Mrs. Diane Geiser at 817-395-0245.
Prospective Parent Information Nights
Nolan Catholic High School will host admissions informational meetings for parents of eighth graders interested in attending Nolan Catholic. Meetings are Wednesday, Oct 21 and Tuesday, Oct 27, at 7 p.m., in the NCHS auditorium. NCHS administrators and students will be on hand to talk about NCHS, student life, academic programs, the admissions process, and tuition and financial aid options. No appointment or registration is necessary.
Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016 (Noon – 3 p.m.)
Families are welcome to schedule an admissions visit and campus tour. Contact either Mrs. Lisa Griffith to schedule your visit by email or call 817.395.0436.