Work at Nolan
Join Our Community
Thank you for your interest in Nolan Catholic High School. Nolan Catholic is currently seeking: Manager – Student Billing and Collection
Department: Business Operations
Reports to: Director of Business Operations
Position Summary: This position will be primarily responsible for efficient and effective billing and collection of all student related billing items. Additionally, the Manager – Student Billing and Collections will ensure that all billing and collections are properly recorded and reconciled in the financial records.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Identify and implement the most efficient and effective billing and collection efforts for student billing, to support policies established by the administration of Nolan Catholic.
2. Ensure financial records accurately reflect billing and collection activities.
3. Identify and implement the most effective payment methodologies for parents that are considered best in class and support the objectives of Nolan Catholic.
4. Assist in the annual administration of the financial aid program in support of administrative policies and objectives.
5. Assist the Director of Business Operations with various financial and accounting functions.
Essential Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with a minimum of 18 hours of Accounting.
2. 2‐3 years of related experience.
3. Microsoft Office Proficiency with intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
4. High level of business acumen and interpersonal skills.
2. Quickbooks experience.
3. Nonprofit business experience.
4. Familiarity with Administrators Plus software.
5. MS Access experience.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
To Apply: Interested persons should email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Interested Applicants Please click on the link below to access the employment application form.
NCHS accepts applications for employment from qualified individuals throughout the year. Check back as information on open positions becomes available.
For additional information call 817-457-2920.