Welcome to Nolan Catholic High School
Thank you for visiting the Nolan Catholic website; we are glad you’re here. Nolan Catholic is part of the Catholic School System of the Diocese of Fort Worth. NCHS proudly boasts of a 64.9 acre campus on the east side of Fort Worth, Texas, with more than 350,000 square feet of building space. Our classroom wings, the Commons area (dining facility), the Multipurpose Activity Center (housing an arena, locker rooms, dance studio and Music Hall), and state-of-the-art athletic facilities help provide the environment for our holistic educational program. Our current student population is about 950 with a senior class of 238. Annually, NCHS has its share of National Merit Scholarship finalists, semifinalists, and commended students. Our Advanced Placement (AP) testing program has a commendable number of scholars. On average, 98 percent of our students go on to college (click here to see the Class of 2014 Profile). We have established an active and caring community at NCHS. Parent volunteers offer tremendous support to our school programs and are on site daily. We’ve also been blessed with many community partners that continually choose to invest in the mission of Nolan Catholic. Aside from this website, parents keep in touch with NCHS through a variety of communications including:
- Principal’s Weekly Update — online bulletin of weekly events and upcoming schedule of activities.
- VSPN — online athletics weekly news, results, and recognitions
- Monthly e-Trumpet — online newsletter summarizing the month’s news.
- Email — email blast system for relevant news, as needed.
- School Reach– phone blast system for important news and information.
- Edline — grading program which offers weekly updates on course requirements, assignments and students academic performance.
- Social Media– Follow us on Twitter (@nolancatholic) and Facebook (Nolan Catholic High School — Official)
NCHS social service programs point our students toward areas of need in our society and put them in the forefront of addressing those needs through direct contact with those who are not so privileged as the rest of our culture. Many of our graduates pursue careers in social service fields because they have learned to address these needs while they are in high school. We are happy you have visited our home on the web and hope you find all the information you need. Again, welcome to Nolan Catholic High School, Tarrant County’s largest Catholic College Preparatory School.