Class of 2017 Information
Congratulations on becoming a Nolan Catholic Viking! Here are important details and dates.
Freshman registration is due. If you have not received registration instructions via email, contact Regina Partida in our business office at 817-395-0252.
Make an appointment with a guidance counselor to review your course selections and four-year academic plan and discuss the ACT Explore test results. Call our guidance office at 817-451-7486 to schedule an appointment. The guidance counselors will meet with you once you have registered.
- If you are a late applicant and interested in taking the math placement exam, contact Katie Rodriguez. This is a 90 minute exam and only for those currently enrolled in Algebra I.
- If you are a late applicant and interested in taking the foreign language placement exam, contact Maria Beltran. This test is for students who are currently taking a high school-level foreign language (Spanish, Latin, French or German).
- PSAS financial aid notification was sent on May 1. The registration fee must be paid in order to be considered for financial aid. Please note that there are separate notifications sent from the Diocesan Bishop’s Scholar Fund and NCHS.
- Tuition invoices will be mailed by mid-May.
- Tuition is due on June 7. Payment options are available and listed on our website click here for more information. For further assistance, contact Regina Partida in our Business Office at 817-395-0252.
- Used Uniform Sale is Friday, June 7 from 5 - 7 p.m. in the Commons.
- Freshman Orientation - LINK Crew is Monday, August 5 from 1 - 5 p.m.
Christian Ministry Hours
Color Guard Tryouts
Royelles Dance Team Tryouts
Summer Strength and Conditioning
Athletic base-line testing is Saturday, May 18 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (lunch provided) This test will establish a starting point for your student's strength and conditioning plan.
To register for a sports camp or league, please download this registration and medicat waiver form. Registration form, waiver and payments must be turned into the NCHS Business Office or mailed to the school. If you have any questions, contact Kelli Bay, Athletics assistant, at 817-496-9776 or email email@example.com.