The financial aid form for the 2013-2014 school year will be available and may be downloaded here. You may also pick up a copy from the school's main office.
Beginning Feb. 1, 2013, you may also apply online at the Private School Aid Service's website at www.psas.org. The code for online applications is 3024. Please click here for instructions on using the online application.
Forms are to be mailed directly to PSAS with a $25 application fee. The mailing address is:
Private School Aid Service
P.O. Box 89434
Cleveland, OH 44101-6434
• Priority consideration deadline is March 1, 2013. Please mail your applications at least a week in advance of this deadline to ensure that everything is complete.
• If the $25 application fee is a financial burden, please contact Kathleen Cepak Nolan Catholic has limited aid available to cover this. If a family does not have financial need and you receive a fee voucher, Nolan Catholic will bill the family for the reimbursement of the $25 fee.
• Only one application is necessary per family for all Diocesan schools (Be sure to include Nolan Catholic’s code 3024 in Section C to be considered for financial assistance from Nolan Catholic)
• Applications are available in Spanish
• Application assistance is available from PSAS – please contact them for help in completing the forms and submitting the correct documentation. The number is 1-440-892-4272.
• Complete the application to the best of your ability. The people at PSAS will contact you if there is something wrong and they will help you. You may watch the status of your application by visiting the PSAS web site at www.mypsas.org
• PSAS will not send you a report. The summarized data will be sent to the schools listed on your form so that each of them can provide aid awards based upon the data. You will receive a letter from Nolan Catholic concerning the financial aid award.