The financial aid form for the 2014-2015 school year is available and may be downloaded here. You may also pick up a copy from the school's main office.
Beginning Feb. 1, 2014, you may also apply online. Click on this link to access the online application. Please note: The process to apply online has changed from last year. Please click here for instructions on using the online application. (Application fee is discounted to $26 if you apply online.)
Forms are to be mailed directly to PSAS with a $27 application fee. The mailing address is:
Private School Aid Service
P.O. Box 89434
Cleveland, OH 44101-6434
• Priority consideration deadline is March 1, 2014. Please mail your applications at least a week in advance of this deadline to ensure that everything is complete.
• If the application fee is a financial burden, please contact Kathleen Cepak Nolan Catholic has limited aid available to cover this. If a family does not have financial need and you receive a fee voucher, Nolan Catholic will bill the family for the reimbursement of the $27 fee.
• Only one application is necessary per family for all Diocesan schools
• Click here for Applications in Spanish
• Application assistance is available from PSAS – please contact them for help in completing the forms and submitting the correct documentation. The number is 1-440-892-4272.
• Complete the application to the best of your ability. The people at PSAS will contact you if there is something wrong and they will help you. You may watch the status of your application by visiting the PSAS website at www.mypsas.org
• PSAS will not send you a report. The summarized data will be sent to the schools listed on your form so that each of them can provide aid awards based upon the data. You will receive a letter from Nolan Catholic concerning the financial aid award.