NCHS is proud to announce Follett as our virtual bookstore partner for the 2012-2013 school year.
Nolan has been working with our bookstore partner, Follett, to make available the textbooks your student will need for the upcoming year. The online bookstore is now open and can be access at www.nolancatholichs.bkstr.com
THE BOOKSTORE OFFERS FREE GROUND SHIPPING IF YOU ORDER BY JULY 30, 2012.
Why should you shop our virtual bookstore?
* We have worked with Follett to ensure each book listed on the booklist is correct and available in the quantities needed for each student.
* The bookstore offers books in new and used formats, and in many cases books can also be rented. Book rental typically saves half the cost of a new book.
* Follett works to provide materials at the best prices coupled with service you can trust. If there is a problem with a book, the school has direct contact with Follett to make it right. Books from other sources will not be guaranteed in this way.
* Nolan has a stake in sales made on bookstore purchases. We use our share for school services and programs. Books purchased elsewhere do not provide the school this added benefit.
If you have questions, or need help ordering, contact Follett at 877-827-2665.
* For course 761 -- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint, textbooks can be purchased from our bookstore, Follett, or from our Microsoft Certification partner, Certiport ($45.54). To order from Certiport, contact Clay Hagbloom directly at (801) 847-3180.
* For Theology courses requiring a Bible, the 1987 edition will be sold as a used book while supplies last. When the old editions are sold out, Follett will sell the new edition as a new book with the ISBN 9781556654916.
Also, please be aware of this list of textbooks that will not be used in 2012-2013.